[cod] pk3 file loading question

ken at frankenworks.com ken at frankenworks.com
Thu Sep 30 10:14:21 EDT 2004

Hey there,

If you are also runing a COD instance from that /MAIN directory in
addition to the UO instance ,then any pk3 files that contain scripts
specific to the UO expansion have to be in /UO and not /MAIN. If they're
in /MAIN when you run your COD instance, depending on the script in your
custom pk3 file, you could experience problems.

Ken

Frankenworks.com: Linux Server Admin Headquarters