[cod] LAN server attempts heartbeat....

Matthew Tali at heavenly-existance.net
Tue Sep 28 06:31:18 EDT 2004

Sorry about throwing this in a seperate email, didnt notice it straight
away ;)
Anyway, this was/still is a DNS issue from what Information i've
gaterhered since CoD.
Even possibly a connection timeout as something hasnt replied to the
program saying "No route to host" or "Connection refused"

But I've found LAN's that have a 'properly' setup DNS Server, this
doesnt occur as the DNS server replies with "I dont care, that DNS
doesnt exist" preety much instantly.

Hope this helps!