[cod] Game type.

Jealleo Jealleo at comcast.net
Mon Sep 27 15:18:16 EDT 2004

set sv_mapRotation "gametype dom map mp_arnhem gametype ctf map mp_berlin
gametype dom map mp_cassino gametype bas map mp_foy gametype bas map
mp_italy gametype ctf map mp_kharkov gametype bas map mp_kursk gametype dom
map mp_ponyri gametype bas map mp_rhinevalley gametype dom map mp_sicily
gametype ctf map mp_uo_stanjel"

map mp_arnhem