[cod] Linux server for UO release date

Maverick me83143 at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 15 17:29:23 EDT 2004

Hmmm....  As I recall the original Linux version was mistakenly posted
early and then removed.  Any chance of that happening again? :-)

I see about 3 Linux servers up and running as the test servers.  Guess
that's how QA works!

Guess people just don't get that 512 MB DSL doesn't support 36 players....

Waiting patiently (or not so) for Linux.

  Maverick
  ClansElite.com / Deadbone Platoon