Which files are required for UO server

John.Sherrit at cec.eu.int John.Sherrit at cec.eu.int
Wed Oct 20 08:19:31 EDT 2004

Hello all,

I have rejoined this list since UO came out and I need the help of you
experts

I currently have access to a friends server which is nice except for the
fact he lives in another country.

This is a linux based server currently running Call of Duty.

I was wondering if anyone could tell me what file are required from the
cod:uo expansion pack to update our server from cod to cod uo?

I presume he shall require all the expansion pack pk3 files but are there
any other files required.

I have visited cod admin and there is a link in their forums to a link here

http://icculus.org/betas/cod/

Does that mean that to run UO we use the same set of linux binaries?

Thanks for any an all help?

JAS