[cod] Tanks - A reminder about tank-limitations

Geoff Goas gitman at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 20:28:02 EDT 2004

Yeah, when I wrote that mod I was going on the hunch of everyone else
that vehicles were the problem. Then viola I installed the mod on my
own server and saw no change in CPU usage regarding the number of
vehicles (zero or limited).

Oh well, at least the mod solves the problem of people wanting to
adjust the number of tanks just for gameplay :)