[cod] Come on guys release a fix for the CPU usage

Ken Booth ken at moonridge.net
Mon Oct 18 11:12:08 EDT 2004

 One of our servers is a 34 user COD:UO but only runs CoD stock maps(linux).
We have another server that is running server 2000 and a 34 user CoD:UO with
all maps that ship with UO with Jeeps and tanks ON. They both run at the
same % of CPU most of the time when full. CPU usage is still more than a
50user + CoD server. So it looks like it doesn't matter if you have jeeps
and tanks ON. It will still use the same amount of CPU with them ON or not.
 I'm sure this will be fixed when the patch is released.

--ken