[cod] Come on guys release a fix for the CPU usage

Jay Vasallo jayco1 at charter.net
Sat Oct 16 23:39:57 EDT 2004

They need server providers to host the games. This is why they are making
patches for it. If they can get more game servers per box hosting other
games, then why shouldn't they get about the same hosting UO. More servers
on the net, more people join the hype, more money in the developers pockets
also. If they had a fee, I am sure most of the providers would pay for it no
matter what, because it is a great game.