[cod] cfg files

Jay Vasallo jayco1 at charter.net
Mon Nov 8 15:38:37 EST 2004

The server creates this file and uses it when it changes maps I believe. You
can have it execute any file, named anything you like. If the server doesn't
like it, well then it will not start. As long as the server owns the file,
you sound be ok. Why the ampersign? You just running it in the background
and does it work?

I always had the mapcycle rotation just inside the same config file. So if I
had a twl tourney I would just do
\rcon exec twlserver.cfg  and it would execute that file and server would
jump in that mode, change maps, gametype and so on.