[cod] Howdy

BludGeonT[EUG] bludgeont at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 02:25:49 EST 2004

This situation happened to me once before, and it was a typo in my
scripts so that sv_pure was not getting set.  Make SURE that sv_pure
is set to 1, and this must be set on the command line launch, as it is
a latched variable and cannot be changed from console after it starts.
 To double check, fire up your game server, get to console and type

sv_pure

if it comes back with 1, youre ok - if it comes back with 0 or nothing
("^7") then that is your problem.  This caused my servers not to show
up in the main server browser from the in-game system.  Yeah, its a
bitch I know, never will it bite me again, heheh

Bludge