[cod] Cod client for linux?

Matthew E. Evans | Computer Networks MEvans at cpunetworks.com
Tue May 18 16:51:22 EDT 2004

Well, performance feels about the same in both windows and linux, but I noticed when I run it in linux it feels more stable as with anything not running nativly on windows. . .  So it's probably not a performance increase but more of a stability increase. . .

Yeah I don't notice a performance drop in either windows nor linux running w/e res I want, no I set my fps higher than my card can support so I can see what my max fps is while playing. . .

I don't really play fps's anymore, way too many of them, got too lame for me, doing the samething over and over gets repetitive and old.

But enough of this pissing contest, I just figured I would throw in my two sence. . .