[cod] Browser List

[TRT]TazAnimal!{*} tazanimal at rifleteam.com
Wed Mar 31 15:36:18 EST 2004

John:
  Not claiming to be an expert here, but I think I overheard some talk about
this...

I think it is still a known issue (Bryan or someone else in the know can
correct me if need be)
in 1.3 that the server browser in game is still having issues.
I think it was on this list that someone pointed out that there were way
more than 2000 servers (1.3)
but only usually around 2000 or so show up in game.

Like I said, I am only going on what I have heard through this list and
other COD arenas, but hopefully
it will also be fixed in 1.4.

Anyone care to add to this?
:-)