[cod] Browser List

Bryan Kuhn bryan at infinityward.com
Wed Mar 31 15:41:21 EST 2004

Only problem I know of is just that there can be packet loss on the
reply from the master server so you don't always get a full list. In
1.4 it will start caching servers that you successfully queried so even
if you update from the master server again and it doesn't report that
one it will still show up.