[cod] Server Hosting

Brad Caricofe caricofe at comcast.net
Mon Jun 7 22:48:15 EDT 2004

I have not used Iguana, which I have always thought would only run on
Windows..?  I run game servers mostly on Linux, a friend and I are also
writing a web-based control panel system right now with a built-in webserver
that runs from the game install itself.  It will support Quake3-based games
that run on Linux, for now.  =)  I think the most important aspect is server
control over billing and reselling functions.  Most large game server hosts
already have integrated separate billing and support systems, etc...