[cod] Server Hosting

Shaun Green greensha at rogers.com
Tue Jun 8 14:37:32 EDT 2004

MessageI have put together a control panel that uses java, perl and php and have intergrated within our php nuke site and allows start, stop and restart of various servers located at different locations or just the execution of scripts via the web for updating stats or anything you can imagine.  You can also edit server.cfg files and upload or delete files located on your server's.  You can see sample pics here http://www.matrixgamingservers.com/sample/sample.htm.  I was thinking of releasing to the general public but have since decided against.  As stated, it makes a great selling feature.  I have also noticed that our panel is not used as often as I thought it would be.  Worked long to add the few features it has, so keeping it simple would be a good idea but leave room for expansion as needed.