[cod] Patch 1.2 requires glibc 2.3 OMG!!!

Steven Hartland killing at multiplay.co.uk
Fri Jan 30 16:22:54 EST 2004

Sorry if I've got this wrong but this is the output I have:
./cod_lnxded
./cod_lnxded: /lib/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.3' not found (required by /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.5)
./cod_lnxded: /lib/libgcc_s.so.1: version `GCC_3.3' not found (required by /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.5)

I'm investigating the issue at this end but this is the only
binary that I can find on this machine thats giving this
behaviour.

Thanks for the info on "libgcc_s.so.1 and libstdc++.so.5."
ryan I'll look into that next corrupt install here maybe?

   Steve / K