[cod] Log file rotation

Josh Berry josh at chickenmonkey.co.uk
Tue Jan 27 20:16:10 EST 2004

This was something that has come from medal of honour as well as nearly
every other Q3 engine based game .. if you alter the config file your
server stops writing to it.

How often do you need to get it? I update the stats on our server every
24 hours (which requires the logile to be restarted) and just cron a
restart at 7am every morning - if anyones playing at that time they can
cope with 5 minutes of downtime :)

Josh