[cod] Log file rotation

VG Ops info at valuegaming.com
Tue Jan 27 17:53:04 EST 2004

Hmmmm. With or without logsync, a map_restart / map_rotate always
refreshes the file handle. I can delete the games_mp.log and a
map_restart will cause it to be recreated.

I guess it would be possible to write a cron script to use rcon to
change g_log to a different filename, and if next time it runs, it
detects that a file with the new file name exists, it can rotate out the
old one.

There should be a better way of doing this though.... :-/