[cod] install help?

Omar Wit firma034 at planet.nl
Mon Jan 19 19:35:58 EST 2004

If i'm not mistaken. you can also specify a base-path using +set fs_homepath
/servers/cod/cod01 (for my servers this is my basepath ) in your command
line, startupline could be

./cod_lnxded +set dedicated 2 +set net_ip IP(only on multi-homed systems)
+exec myconfig.cfg +set fs_homepath /home/piet/jan/cod +set map_rotate

with kind regards,
Omar "BlueIce" Wit
-XS2Games.nl