[cod] Server connecting Problem

Curtis Brown volfin1 at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 18 14:37:37 EST 2004

I have had the same problem with other Server spy programs, I found they don't know how to handle the "extra" information settings. Those being

sets .Admin ""
sets .Email ""
sets .IRC ""
sets .Website ""
sets .Location ""

If you set all of these to empty, your spy tool should work.  It's not a problem with COD, but with your spy tool.