Error while running lnx ded server

delogic @ CODBoards delogic at codboards.com
Wed Jan 7 02:29:53 EST 2004

My server has been running fine but today I noticed it was no longer
listed, so I thought it might've died and I killed the processes, launch
the server again. Now I get the following error in my connection to
remote linux box over SSH connection and was wondering what it means.

Hitch warning: 578 msec frame time
Resolving codmaster.activision.com
codmaster.activision.com resolved to 63.146.124.59:20510
Sending heartbeat to codmaster.activision.com
NET_SendPacket ERROR: Operation not permitted to 63.146.124.59:20510 <--
This part I'm not sure if it's right or not.
Hitch warning: 3501 msec frame time

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong, the only thing different from
before is that this server is executing a retrieval game and it did work
fine earlier today, I played on it for 2 hours. Now I'm not sure if I
was getting this error earlier as I never noticed.

Any help is appreciated.

Regards,
deLogic.
Admin - COD Boards
http://www.codboards.com/
The first dedicated community for Call Of Duty.