[cod] Server status

Jim Mayes jim.mayes at emns.com
Mon Jan 5 16:41:30 EST 2004

1 more quick thing, if we happen to have any windows registry wizards on
the list. Any chance somebody would know how to script a registry url
protocol that would allow us to launch and join a server from a link
like HL and various other games out there (that whole click to join
thing would be nice to have). I've been trying forever to get this
working with no success.