[cod] Server status

Jim Mayes jim.mayes at emns.com
Mon Jan 5 16:34:48 EST 2004

The is a php nuke block out there called "Gameserver" if you're running
nuke. If not it is built on a php class called GameQ hosted on
sourceforge. Depending on your comfort with php, it's pretty easy to
roll your own display with the class.
 <http://sourceforge.net/projects/gameq>
http://sourceforge.net/projects/gameq

I Had a php query for MoH:AA but it was much slower than gameq. Check
out  <http://land-o-tv.com/> http://land-o-tv.com on the right hand side
to see what you can do with it. And yes I know there are broken images
on the site :-)

-Jim