[cod] CoD startup command

Adam Dixon adixon at adam.com.au
Wed Feb 4 17:13:46 EST 2004

You might want to make it something like this;
#!/bin/bash
echo ""
echo "Starting AbsolutKaoS COD Server 1"
echo""
cd /usr/local/games/cod/or/where/ever/you/have/it/
./cod_lnxded +set net_IP 66.34.228.4 +exec server.cfg
echo ""

This will ensure that your always in the right working directory, so you
can execute the script from anywhere etc.

At least have the +set ttycon 0 +set dedicated 2 parts.