[cod] CoD startup command

[KaoS] Stryker ohnueaglehawk at comcast.net
Wed Feb 4 16:59:49 EST 2004

  I am a new admin to all of this and on top of it I am dealing with Linux, so thanks for the patience. In my cod/start_cod1 folder this is what I have:

  #!/bin/bash
  echo ""
  echo "Starting AbsolutKaoS COD Server 1"
  echo""
  ./cod_lnxded +set net_IP 66.34.228.4 +exec server.cfg
  echo ""

  Is this the file cod/start_cod1 that is used to start cod? Looks selfexplanitory. If so does it look right. Can't get the game to run. If wrong should I just copy the example from the previous post?

  Stryker