[cod] server not showing in browsing list

Luke luke at techfreak.org
Mon Feb 2 22:37:54 EST 2004

Hey Bryan,

Thanks (as usual) for taking note of this issue. I have
uploaded a rough screen shot of an example of my
'favorites' taken a few minutes ago.

http://www.holylandclan.com/streaming_media/Doc1.htm

This shows four servers listed. Two listed by name, two by
IP. First, the server listed as 207.44.168.46:28961 is the
same server as 'holyland clan RE', and yet the player
numbers, map and gametype are listed differently.

Second, the server listed as 66.98.188.61:28960 is a Linux
server I run as well. Interestingly, it is listed here as
a 'WL' server (no lie). Is this Windows Linux? Also, the
map show for this server as current doesnt exist on the
server and is certainly not being run.

Of four server listed here, only one is accurate - the
'holyland clan HQ' server is listed correctly. Clearly,
this is not a server/ client issue. Its a master server
issue. and its a serious one at that.