[cod] Segmentation Fault(core dumped)

Adam Dixon adixon at adam.com.au
Sun Feb 1 23:48:40 EST 2004

I normally run my cod linux games with the following line;
./cod_lnxded +set ttycon 0 +set dedicated 2 +set g_gametype tdm +exec
servertdm.cfg

Perhaps try those two options included. Otherwise Im not too sure.

I have a few running on Linux machines and 2 running on FreeBSD 4.8/4.9
STABLE. Without issue as yet.

And it should start up something like;
Sys_LoadDll(/usr/local/games/cod/main/game.mp.i386.so)... ok
Sys_LoadDll(game) found **vmMain** at  0x3100ffc0
Sys_LoadDll(game) succeeded!