COD 1.4 + Gamespy

Neil Scholten [KGN] neil at krawall.de
Thu Apr 29 05:39:41 EDT 2004

Hi Folks!

Was there anything changed to the Gamespy Protokoll in the 1.4 Patch?
Since then we´ve got the problem, that only the first server on a physical
IP will show up in the ingame browser/gamespy. In ASE everything works
great. Is there a solution around (please no one like: give every
dedicated a unique ip... that won´t be possible.)?

NAT/Firewall Problems are checked and are no problem (x-hundred server are
running without problems).

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Neil Scholten

-------------------------------------
Neil Scholten
System Administrator
K-Play
neil at krawall.de

KGN - Krawall Gaming Network GmbH
Itzbachweg 16
65510 Idstein
Germany

Telefon  : 0700-KSUPPORT (0700-57877678)
Telefax  : 0700-KSUPPORT (0700-57877678)
Email    : support at k-play.de
-------------------------------------
Krawall.de - KOINS.de - K-Play.de - K-Hardware.de - K-Files.de -
K-Foren.de - K-Clan.de

Mit über 20 Mio. Page Impressions/Monat und rund 440.000 registrierten
Usern
ist Krawall eine feste Größe im Spielesegment der Onlinemagazine.

The contents of this e-mail is confidential. The copying and forwarding to
third persons is not allowed. In case you have received this e-mail in
error, we kindly ask you to destroy it and notify us correspondingly.
Thanks
in advance.