[cod] Punkbuster

Joe Brown joe at overdrivepc.com
Wed Apr 21 12:34:08 EDT 2004

/pb_sv_enable        normaly need to be issued once IIRC, though it's a
good idea to put this in the starup script (.cfg).

/pb_sv_writecfg     creates fs_homepath/pb/pbsv.cfg  copy to pbsvuser.cfg
in same folder and edit to your hearts content.

All of the pb commands are likely the exact same as q3, so you can
probably fill all of your documentation needs from the q3 online manuals

http://www.evenbalance.com/publications/admins/index.htm
http://www.evenbalance.com/publications/players/index.htm

-Joe