[cod] forum

peter.stolmar at hartmann.info peter.stolmar at hartmann.info
Fri Nov 28 03:59:52 EST 2003

>ran into problems sending Mail. Response: 504 5.3.3 AUTH mechanism LOGIN
not available
>DEBUG MODE

>Line: 127
>File:/var/www/html/phpbb2/includes/smtp.php

created a user after i can't log in!:-)

                    "mike"
                    <m at mnjhost.com       To:     cod at icculus.org
                    >                    cc:
                                         Subject:     [cod] forum
                    2003.11.28
                    09:13
                    Please respond
                    to cod

Come on then input, input
let me know what subjects etc. I should have in the Forum, I think its cool

to have good media buys, linux help, etc.
Share, Share......

I have not seen one like this on the net and if we use it I will spend time

in making it rock....
If not I will remove :(

laters

mnj