[cod] Problems with NAT (Multihomed) and COD

James Landi jim at landi.net
Sun Dec 28 21:04:07 EST 2003

If your server does not report to codauthorize then it will not show up on
the master server. Activision has purposely done this to block servers
running warez copies of the game, but like you said you can get around other
problems using this method as well, even when you have purchased the game.

-Jim
CoDadmin.com
MOHadmin.com