[cod] Re: Small Donation

Andy Hoult gonkster at jolt.co.uk
Tue Dec 2 19:40:03 EST 2003

"I got a question though, what happens t othose people who buy one copy and
try to use that as a dedicated server and client side, they'll have to buy
another copy won't they? I'd say that's a waste of money. That would be a
logical reason to use the cracked dedicated server."

Hmm nope, he deffo said dedicated server there I think.
That's what puzzled me, you can buy the game, run a dedicated server and
still use the client the way I see it.

Regards,

Andy Hoult
AKA Gonkster