No subject

Wed Mar 11 18:56:50 EDT 2009

1. Allows dynamic loading and unloading of modules.
2. Centrally manages all config information.
3. Is multi server, single install friendly.
4. Provides a logging framework.
5. Logging is extendable, default is file based.
6. Provides an extendable rcon system.
7. Provides developer debug support.

We're looking to release the first version in the next week.

So far we have the following base modules:
1. Extensible Rcon
2. File Logging
3. Auto Balance ( based on the core module )
4. Team Kill Punish ( based on the core module )
5. Reserved Slots ( in development )
6. Ban Manager ( in development by the UTAN dev's )

After talking to the dev's over at BF2CC I'm also currently
porting their server side scripts to ModManager which
is going well.

Just before the initial release we will be release full API
spec for those of you interested in writing modules.

If anyone has any questions or suggestions please dont
hesitate to post and I'll do my best to answer.

    Steve / K
    Multiplay UK