No subject

Wed Mar 11 18:56:50 EDT 2009

|sv.tkPunishEnabled 1
|sv.tkNumPunishToKick 4
|sv.tkPunishByDefault 0

Now, one would assume that after a TK it would ask the person who was
TKed if he wants to punish the TKer. If he does nothing, the TK would
be auto-forgiven.

However, what we experience is that it doesn't matter if
sv.tkPunishByDefault is set to 0 or 1 - it will always asked the
person who was TKed if he wants to forgive, and if he does nothing,
the TK is punished.

Does anyone else see this? I've added it at the Wiki as a bug, but I
am just wondering if this is just us who experience this problem.

Greetz,
 Christoph

P.S.: Applogies to any members of the female persuasions - the above
scenario of course also happens if the person TKed is female ;)

--
aka JohnnyK
WOLFGaming.net - where the gameplay is teamplay