[bf1942] GSP allowed to host ranked knife and pistol servers

David Stevens dave at netdefense.ca
Sun May 13 21:31:21 EDT 2007

I would disagree with the statement that this is better private than public.
I find many large companies (EA especially) generally doesn't respond to
something until they are forced to..  Just look at their server-patch
history.

The facts are simple.  The companies have been reported to EA, they have not
been shut-down.. Ergo, EA has not "forced" them to comply.