2142 impressions

Scott DeLeury Sjdel at nycap.rr.com
Sun Oct 8 13:37:52 EDT 2006

So far, it looks to be ok in my opinion, but many people are just labeling
it yet another bf2 mod.

Finding the server files (win32 only...thanks guys :( ) was ridiculous.
Seemed like yet another 'favor the ranked providers' instance and certainly
another reminder that the days of DICE having anything to do with the
peons(server admins) are definitely gone (Unless of course you're a
'TRUSTED' provider)

Titan mode needs some SERIOUS work, and perhaps a server variable to lock
the titan in place to reduce the serious lag that results from it. Perhaps
32 slots would have been a good cap on that.

Again, those are just my own small opinions.  Anyone have any opinions/views
on the demo as of yet?