[bf1942] BF2 in Windows - pointers?

"Einar S. Idsø" esi at itk.ntnu.no
Sun Mar 26 19:22:25 EST 2006

I'm afraid I live in a completely different part of the country, so I'll
have to check with the guy that did the install. Thanks for the heads
up, Jani!

As for the CPU driver, I will try to experiment a bit with it to see how
it turns out. Most of our servers are single-core, so there may not be
any problems. C&Q will most definitely be kept off.

Cheers,
Einar