[bf1942] BF2 in Windows - pointers?

Jani Partanen jiipee at sotapeli.fi
Sun Mar 26 09:43:35 EST 2006

Did you use HP SmartStart CD to guide you through the server installation?
If you did, you are fine, if you didn't then you should go to check for
drivers from HP.

http://h20180.www2.hp.com/apps/Nav?h_pagetype=s-002&h_lang=en&h_cc=us&h_product=241641&h_client=S-A-R163-1&h_page=hpcom&lang=en&cc=us

--
 	-JiiPee-	...And Justice For all