[bf1942] Server connection problem

Giel van Schijndel giel at kingofdos.com
Thu Jul 13 12:07:57 EDT 2006

Seems very odd to me, you would think that gathering info about new
players would be a task delegated to another thread or something.

That would be a way of preventing such nonsense problems like this.

SSG Mortis
The Art Of Warfare <http://www.theartofwarfare.net> - BF
Squad Leader - The Gryphons

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination."