[bf1942] bf2 listserv?

janstiss at blueyonder.co.uk janstiss at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Sep 7 05:21:51 EDT 2005

A wiseman once said: d'oh! :) Sorry bout that...I was just making sure if
there was a BF2 specific list apart from this one. I've seen many people
get flamed for asking things without checking first.

Ok...the server I'll be setting up is running on Linux, so I'm already
downloading the server file (or atleast I will be if I can find a link
that works...), but is there anything like a guide on a website for things
like editing server config files? Oh yeah - any decent anti cheat stuff
out there for a server of this type?

J.