[bf1942] BF2: Special Forces

ScratchMonkey ScratchMonkey at MatureAsskickers.net
Wed Oct 26 05:23:06 EDT 2005

--On Tuesday, October 25, 2005 6:59 PM -0600 David Stevens
<dave at netdefense.ca> wrote:

> Probably 95% of what they would with cleaning up their current mess.
>
> We seem to be the only ones that notice how screwed up things are.

I spoke with one of the lemmings this weekend. He didn't see anything wrong
with the game, as a player. He thought 1.03 fixed all the bugs. He was
quite excited to buy the add-on.

> Maybe now that Modern Combat is finished, and Spec Forces is nearly done,
> they will allocate some time to fixing the bugs they don't seem to notice.

Unlikely. Different group, and now they'll have to fix the bugs in the
add-ons, taking time away from fixing the admin bugs.