[bf1942] EA has to be the worst run company in software... IMHO

Jon Wolberg jon at defenderhosting.com
Sat Oct 8 11:01:50 EDT 2005

Yea we'll have to agree to disagree here.

BF1942 was totally bug ridden in 1.00.  Hell they had a patch out on release
day!  It gradually got better up to the 1.61 stage which took over a year.
While it would have been nice to have the quality of 1.61 at release BF1942
was still a ground breaking game in terms of online play and is still one of
my favorites, regardless of the messups.  Bear in mind people that BF2 was
released on JUNE 23RD!  It has only been 3.5 months since it came out and
we've already seen THREE patches.  I'd say they are trying very hard to get
it right.

Jon