[bf1942] Well EA, at least you tried.

ScratchMonkey ScratchMonkey at MatureAsskickers.net
Thu Oct 6 16:50:27 EDT 2005

--On Thursday, October 06, 2005 10:32 PM +0200 Edwin W
<rookiewan at cistron.nl> wrote:

> I just wanted to point out the fact that I'm so very glad I never forked
> out for BF2, seeing as it's bug ridden to hell and back. Hence my
> sarcastic remark, since it's due to mentioned subject in my mail, that BF
> DC really got of the ground, gained a huge community and became one of
> the first mods after Counter Strike was released, that actually helped
> boost sales of the parent game.

I don't think you'd see this degree of dissatisfaction if there wasn't an
equivalent amount of passion for the game. BF2 is still a heckuva lot of
fun to play, in spite of its flaws. And I'm a DCF player. (I got bored with
BF42.) I went back and played a round of DCF and the first thing that
really frustrated me was the lack of a sprint key. Add that to DCF and you
might see a lot of people return to it. All that trudging around is really
tedious.