[bf1942] Well EA, at least you tried.

Edwin W rookiewan at cistron.nl
Thu Oct 6 16:32:52 EDT 2005

g8 at the.whole.net wrote:
> On Thu, 6 Oct 2005, Lee Latham wrote:
>

> Let's stop this right here and now, enough with the useless politics. Do
> any of you trying to hijack the thread have anything apropriate to say
> which is battlefield related?  If not, please go back to your regularly
> scheduled program.

I just wanted to point out the fact that I'm so very glad I never forked
out for BF2, seeing as it's bug ridden to hell and back. Hence my
sarcastic remark, since it's due to mentioned subject in my mail, that
BF DC really got of the ground, gained a huge community and became one
of the first mods after Counter Strike was released, that actually
helped boost sales of the parent game.

I ran two BF1942 servers for a while, until BF2 came out, decided to
wait until the linux server was mature enough to install it and then buy
the game. Reading the initial post, the endless stream of bugreports
that followed, I just wanted to chip in my 0,02.

HF!

Edwin