[bf1942] EA Support

Mark J. DeFilippis defilm at acm.org
Mon Oct 3 22:04:24 EDT 2005

Any.  HPUX, AIX, RH linux 2.4., Freebsd, etc.

It is by choice.  We already know it.  We had to write compilers
when I did grad work, so you tend to look at a language as just
a bunch of tokens and expressions.  Once you get used to the
tokens and expressions, it is not that hard. Like AWK, SED
and YACC and C/C++.  Does anyone use them anymore?

I wouldn't think about writing any type of parser without them...
Perl, Python, use these tools to build their interpreters...
Someone has to write this stuff. It must be us dinosaurs.  lol.

Mark J. DeFilippis                    defilm at acm.org
                                       defilm at ieee.org