[bf1942] EA Support

ScratchMonkey ScratchMonkey at MatureAsskickers.net
Mon Oct 3 11:35:42 EDT 2005

--On Monday, October 03, 2005 7:51 AM -0400 "Mark J. DeFilippis"
<defilm at acm.org> wrote:

> Yea, I am one of those guys that uses the .cf file, not
> the .mc file.   Hey... I already bit the bullet. We had no choice. ;-)

Ouch. What environment could you be in that still requires direct editing
of the cf? That used to be the case only if you interfaced to a bunch of
mail systems with complete different addressing schemes (eg. Usenet, Fido,
Bitnet, etc.).