[bf1942] Patch news

Mark J. DeFilippis defilm at acm.org
Sun Oct 2 16:58:51 EDT 2005

"I would also reiterate the point that until you see information regarding
the patch on an official EA site, such as this forum or the US site, posted
by an EA employee take any information you receive with a pinch of salt. "

Uh... Don't we take what EA employee's say with a pinch of salt already??

They will never come out with the patch that I want.  Let go of
Registered/Unregistered.

Thank God COD2 looks great, and F.E.A.R. is looking real good as well.
2006 looks so good for upcoming FPS'ers, I am beginning to lose interest
already.  Err... More than I already have that is. :)

I don't know... It is just interesting just how many people are
falling back on to 1942 and 42DC servers.  Minus the
rank whores of course...   Is this surprising?  No!  Hey the
8-12 y/o crowd still thinks Britney Spears has talent, but the
rest of the world knows she don't... So anything
is possible...

Mark J. DeFilippis                    defilm at acm.org
                                       defilm at ieee.org