[bf1942] BF2 linux server libc

ScratchMonkey ScratchMonkey at MatureAsskickers.net
Tue Nov 29 19:10:29 EST 2005

--On Wednesday, November 30, 2005 12:52 AM +0100 Thomas Kuerten
<nospam at oddlnet.de> wrote:

> Do you have any hint for me to come around that ? I recall updating GLIBC
> to be a pain in the a**, so maybe there is another way with some
> temporary linked libraries ?

Get the more recent libraries and put them in your BF2 directory. Then set
your library path (LD_LIBRARY_PATH?) in start.sh to look where you copied
the glibc stuff.

Just checked start.sh and it sets that variable, so you just need to copy
the glibc files into that directory.

If you get an RPM from a more recent distro, unpack it with rpm2cpio.