[bf1942] bf2web.gamespy.com

Joe sechon at blackmud.com
Thu Nov 10 03:36:06 EST 2005

Ok, but I can't access it from many remote sites that wouldn't be banned for
any reason at all..

Agent is being reported as "GameSpyHTTP/1.0", and I've double checked that
from my php code AND the agents reported by clients requesting my clan's
server logo.

For example, I was trying this link:
http://bf2web.gamespy.com/ASP/getplayerinfo.aspx?pid=43401461&info=heal

I guess I'll start sniffing..This just seems too odd though thus far.