[bf1942] Issues regarding "ranked servers"

Luke luke at techfreak.org
Fri May 13 11:06:03 EDT 2005

I agree 100%

This 'ranked' server issue seems to me to be a game-killer.

Luke

--
"Use curses, and run lots of daemons.

And make sure to have shadow passwords, skeleton accounts, zombie
processes and ghostscript too.

Also run SATAN, a security testing program (isn't that ironic, makes
sure your system isn't either holey or holy! :)

Allow hosts of which's.

And make sure there are no nice processes.
Oh, and don't forget to replace true with false."